PENNY PROFIT, LLC
Last updated: September 12, 2023
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number;
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Financial information such as bank account numbers and routing numbers;
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, and password;
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, sex, interests, and zip code;
- Transaction history such as where and when a transaction may occur.
PennyProfit may disclose Your personal information to analyze site usage and improve the Services; to communicate with You about administrative notices, account alerts, and any other communication relevant to Your use of the Services; for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud, or other criminal activity; to third-party contractors that provide services to PennyProfit; and to enforce any agreements You enter into with Us.
We may also disclose Your personal information as required by court order, subpoena, or similar legal process or law when PennyProfit has a good faith belief that such a disclosure is necessary to protect You or other Users, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.We may use Your information to connect You to people You already know by identifying contracts within Your address book as potential new Users, making it easier to find contacts.
Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. In order to make Your interaction with the Site, Application, Platform, and Services simple and productive PennyProfit sends cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small text files stored on Your computer that store and sometimes track information about Your use of the Site, Application, Platform and Services. We use some cookies that last until You end the use of the browser and some cookies that remain on Your hard drive for an extended period of time.
We use the information collected by the cookies to enhance Your experience. We may use the information for the following:
- Providing the Services;
- Customizing and evaluating the content and advertising You view;
- Contacting You, including for promotional purposes;
- Compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- Protecting Your rights and Our rights;
- Preventing potentially illegal or harmful activities, including fraud; and
- Any other purpose that is disclosed to You at the time We collect the information or that is related to a request made by You.